Обо всём

Объявление

Форум в ремонте. По некоторым причинам не могу посещать форум,постараюсь вернуться в ближайшие время. (Лана) _____ Гостям можно писать! Пишите, если не можете восстановить свой старый профиль Rikkih2o _____ Привет всем тем, кто изредка вспоминает об этом форуме... Как видите, форум пустеет окончательно, и очень слаба надежда на то, что все будет как раньше... Проходит время, все взрослеют, да и сами форумы уже отходят на второй план, уступая ВК и другим сайтам. К сожалению, под нашим админством разрушилась вся история форума, и сейчас он не то, чем был раньше... Но даже если тут не будет таких приятных бесед, как это было в прошлом, я бы хотела, чтобы форум вернулся в то состояние, в каком он был в свои золотые годы ( 2010-2014...). В подфоруме Организационные моменты проводится голосование Судьба форума, там вы все и узнаете. (Rikkih2o) --- Всем заглянувшим на огонёк - привет! Передаю тёплые объятья! Вы можете рассказать о том, как сложились ваши дела в специальной теме в "Организационных моментах", поболтать и вспомнить, как было раньше в "Судьбе форума". Если у вас есть какие-то вопросы - лучше посмотрите на привязанные ссылки и напишите в соцсети, так надёжнее. Кого-то вспомнили, хотите поговорить? Позовите из соцсетей - прилетим! Ищем всех-всех-всех стареньких! Если кто-то увидит Лану, знает, где она, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной! (Kivi)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Обо всём » Видео » TriptiaTeedo

TriptiaTeedo

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Very quickly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Because the admin of this website is working, no question very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this blog contains amazing and truly excellent stuff in favor of visitors.

Exceptional post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

It is not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am browsing this site dailly and obtain pleasant data from here daily.

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant in support of new viewers.

I every time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

I think what you wrote made a ton of sense. However, what about this? suppose you were to write a killer title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however suppose you added a post title to possibly grab people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You could glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create post titles to get viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get readers interested about everything've written. In my opinion, it might make your posts a little livelier.

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the website is very good.

I always emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts, as if like to read it after that my contacts will too.

I blog frequently and I seriously thank you for your content. Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Вы здесь » Обо всём » Видео » TriptiaTeedo

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно