Обо всём

Объявление

Форум в ремонте. По некоторым причинам не могу посещать форум,постараюсь вернуться в ближайшие время. (Лана) _____ Гостям можно писать! Пишите, если не можете восстановить свой старый профиль Rikkih2o _____ Привет всем тем, кто изредка вспоминает об этом форуме... Как видите, форум пустеет окончательно, и очень слаба надежда на то, что все будет как раньше... Проходит время, все взрослеют, да и сами форумы уже отходят на второй план, уступая ВК и другим сайтам. К сожалению, под нашим админством разрушилась вся история форума, и сейчас он не то, чем был раньше... Но даже если тут не будет таких приятных бесед, как это было в прошлом, я бы хотела, чтобы форум вернулся в то состояние, в каком он был в свои золотые годы ( 2010-2014...). В подфоруме Организационные моменты проводится голосование Судьба форума, там вы все и узнаете. (Rikkih2o) --- Всем заглянувшим на огонёк - привет! Передаю тёплые объятья! Вы можете рассказать о том, как сложились ваши дела в специальной теме в "Организационных моментах", поболтать и вспомнить, как было раньше в "Судьбе форума". Если у вас есть какие-то вопросы - лучше посмотрите на привязанные ссылки и напишите в соцсети, так надёжнее. Кого-то вспомнили, хотите поговорить? Позовите из соцсетей - прилетим! Ищем всех-всех-всех стареньких! Если кто-то увидит Лану, знает, где она, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной! (Kivi)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Обо всём » Видео » Captaton

Captaton

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Hey outstanding blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount of work? I have very little expertise in computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just wanted to ask. Cheers!

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Cheers!

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

Howdy great blog! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amount work? I've absolutely no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I just wanted to ask. Kudos!

That is really fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Hello to all, the contents present at this website are really awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

I read this paragraph completely concerning the resemblance of latest and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

you are in reality a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a excellent task on this subject!

Fantastic web site. Plenty of helpful info here. I'm sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you for your sweat!

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Обо всём » Видео » Captaton

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно